Church planting, Dallas, Texas, March 6-8: A video


Below is what I had to say in a little promo video for the Anglican 1000 Church Planting Summit. I'm super excited to be a part of this gathering. I think it'll be fantastic, not just because I'll be sharing the stage with Scot McKnight, David Breen, Archbishop Robert Duncan and David Roseberry, but because I'll get to meet a whole bunch of folks that I don't normally cross paths with here at Duke University: church planters. (Usually folks around here "get appointed" to a church.) I have the greatest respect and admiration for folks who plant a new church. What a courageous bunch.

A year ago November I spoke to a group of church planters in Chicago (see here and here). This past May I gave a lecture at Regent College's pastors conference (see here and here). In my talk at the Summit I'll be crafting a combination of these two talks and making full use of the audience for my illustrations. This will be a full-body contact talk. So get ready. It'll be a lot of fun, and hopefully I'll be able to share a few things that will serve the real and fundamental needs of church planters.

Register for the conference here.

This event will be taking place immediately after our totally awesome Laity Lodge retreat.

And, yes, I wholeheartedly believe the 1976 Dallas Cowboys were and always will be America's Team.








Comments

Tim Stewart said…
Great video! Love your introductory humor.
Keepin' it real.

Popular Posts